CAUSES OF STUNTED GROWTH
So many things can cause stunted growth
1) Is the type of breed or from which hatchery you bought the day olds from.
2) The type of feed you are using to feed them.
is it high quality or low quality. Because in poultry farming quality matters more than quantity.
3) stunted growth could be as a result of infections it could be viral or bacteria so how well do you vaccinate your birds
4) It could be because you haven’t deworm them for a long period of time.
5) Of could also be because of cold, due to the harmattan season we are now, birds won’t increase in weight fast and this is because cold slows down their feed conversion. But this can be reduced by giving your birds multivitamins and also covering their House with curtains at night.