CHANGING FROM ONE FEED TYPE TO ANOTHER
Yes, you are right to go for the best feed,
But I advise that to get the best results from the new feed, without destabilizing the birds with stress of feed switch, you need to make the changes in the following ways;
1. It will take you between 3 to 5 days to completely change to new feed.
2. On the first day of changing feed, you need to give 30% of new feed and 70% of the old feed.
3. On the second day of changing feed, you have to give 50% of new feed and 50% of old feed.
4. On the third day you are meant to give 70% new feed and 30% old feed.
5. On the fourth day you just have to roll out on new feed 100%
6. Prepare the birds for the changes and protect them against such stress by applying Animal Tonic or Multivitamin for a period of 7 days starting a day before change of feed.
Doing this, your birds shall just increase on performance, not affected by any changes in feed, improving appetite for the new feed, improving digestion of the new feed, no brown diarrhea resulting from new feed.
Leave a Reply