HOW TO INTRODUCE FINISHER FEED TO YOUR CHICKEN.
In respond to many complain and DM messages about refusal of chicken to take finisher feed at 4weeks.
Below are practical ways of introducing your birds to finisher feed.
1. Ensure the birds are more than 4weeks or 4weeks 4days before introducing finisher feed.
2. Do the introduction little by little e.g @4weeks 4days give 75% of super starter and 25% of finisher.
3. At 4weeks 5days give 50% of super starter and 50% of finisher
4. At 4weeks 6days give 75% of finisher and 25% of super starter
5. At 4week introduce 100% finisher, at this stage there body can fully adjust to the change of feed.
Note: Your birds refused the feed because is strange to them
It might not necessarily be4 weeks, the r weeks is just an instance, it’s just an example.
Don’t just change feed from mash to pellets without little by little introduction of the feed
Wish you best of luck
Leave a Reply