ORGANIC TREATMENT OF COCCIDIOSIS
Coccidiosis is a type of disease that is caused be coccidian infection.
Coccidia are present in droppings from infected birds which make it capable of spreading.
If cages/ houses are not properly cleaned, chickens can get infected by eating feed and water contaminated by droppings.
– Bloody diarrhoea
– Droop neck
– Foamy yellowish diarrhoea
– Poor growth
– Aloe vera gel (62 ml)
– Bitter leaf juice (83ml)
– Garlic( 1 small clove)
– Measure 350g of bitter leaves
– Wash, grate/ blend your garlic
– Wash bitter leaves with water slightly to remove dirt
– Add the grated garlic
-Add clean water and squeeze out the juice
– Strain the juice and measure the require ml into a container
– Add the measured aloe vera juice to it
– Measure 83ml of the mixture into 1ltr of water and serve
– When they finish the herb, serve clean water